Ziggy953's 150 Build errrr....120 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats great.

My wife has started to get active in my aquarium as well. She was dead set against it at first. Nice when the whole family gets involved.

Once again keep up the great work!

You tell that wife of yours that if she ever needs to vent just to PM me... I was kinda thinking about starting a Thread in the Lounge as a support group for spouses of Fish Fanatics. It could be a place where we can vent to each other and learn ways to join in with the fish hobby. Just a thought. :)

If your tank has plastic trim on it then it is designed to sit right on a flat surface with out foam under it. Acrylic tanks need foam under them but they sit flat on the foam covering the entire surface and will compress the foam equally.

I sure do hope so.....I have to get the top off the tank so I can get in there and work. Right now I don't have any extra hands to help me do it. I can take it down myself but it is awkward to say the least....

I'm itching to get the corals in the tank....

LOL...well truth be told I'm not but that is not going to get me out of work tomorrow. I'm the only person in my department and I have lots of work to do. Besides I need to work so I can get some new corals for this much larger tank.

I ended up loosing my Tri-Color Valida, The large Green Monti cap, my ORA Yellow Bottle Brush, the new Blueish Acro colony, the dark green Monti cap, the large colony of ORA Pink Birds Nest and parts of the Orange Monti Cap have died. Thankfully I have frags of all the corals that I lost except the Blueish Acro and the Bottle Brush.

So far the only fish I know for sure that I lost is the Powder Brown Tang. I haven't seen my neon goby so I'm still hopeful.

Well I got a lot of the corals in place. I still haven't put any fish in the 120 yet. I have to take everything out of the 55g Frag tank in order to do that. Doing all that moving alone is not an easy task. I'll wait for my wife to get back and we can tackle that together. I still have several corals to place and TONS of zoas. It's starting to look like a reef again!!!

FTS as of now. Still no fish in the tank and not all of the corals....
1011704smallbk0.jpg

RBTA in it's new home...
1011709smalleu9.jpg

Coming along nicely, almost done! How do you keep the rbta in such a good location? Isn't there always a chance that it would attach itself behind your rocks on the back side of the tank?

I forgot to mention. I really like the peek-a-boo blue...good color choice. Looks like a real reef color blue water.

Well So far I have been lucky with the RBTA. The place it is in now when it retracts it will be completely hidden behind the vertical rock in a little cave. I'm hoping it will like the spot and stay there...it is about the same location it was in before...

Thats neat, I'm always looking to find red to bring into the tank but its pretty hard to do. Maybe once I get all my rocks and coral epoxyed down, I will look into a rbta. What species of clowns do you have Ziggy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom