Originally Posted by Kurt_Nelson
Holy smoke ziggy (and ziggy's wife!), I hadn't been following this thread at all. What a mess! Wish I was closer so I could've lent a hand or something. But I'm glad to hear things seem to be working out.
Thanks Kurt! It was a disaster! The new 120 is on the stand and clearing up as we speak.
I had to add a drain line to the manifold. I was only using 2 but that wasn't enough so I put a third one on and it seems to be doing the trick. When I put the MAG36 on the tanks I will probably have to throttle it back some.
The water is clearing up nicely and we should be getting the rock back in the tank soon....