Ziggy953's 150 Build errrr....120 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just happen to glance at the RBTA last night before I left for work and got a major shocker. My clowns in the 120 are now laying eggs. Kind of crazy, they are both ORA clowns, one is a standard nothing special O. Clown and the other is a no-bar clown. I guess they are happy. I can't get a decent pic of the eggs they are directly under the RBTA on the flat rock and the tentacles always seem to be in the way for a pic. I'll keep trying though.

I just happen to glance at the RBTA last night before I left for work and got a major shocker. My clowns in the 120 are now laying eggs. Kind of crazy, they are both ORA clowns, one is a standard nothing special O. Clown and the other is a no-bar clown. I guess they are happy. I can't get a decent pic of the eggs they are directly under the RBTA on the flat rock and the tentacles always seem to be in the way for a pic. I'll keep trying though.

Hurry get the 35MM Camera........:icecream:...LOL

You know for someone that had the worst luck when changing tanks, you sure are having some of the best luck with your animals!

I was bored so I took a few shots of corals I haven't posted pics of in a while...

dsc0122medium.jpg

dsc0121medium.jpg

dsc0116medium.jpg

dsc0115medium.jpg

dsc0111medium.jpg

dsc0110medium.jpg

Updates coming. I have a few new additions.

BTW....I haven't posted this until now. I lost my Copper Banded Butterfly earlier this week. I have no idea the cause. All water parameters checked out so I don't believe it was a water quality issue. I found him stuck to one of my MJ mods, it's possible that he got too close and got stuck and that killed him. I don't know. To get over the loss of the one fish I wanted most I decided to get a clam. I'm still working on the tank and haven't taken any pics yet but they are coming soon....

Sorry about the loss man. Cant wait to see the tank and the new clam! Are you ever going to get another copper band?

I would really like to but I think I'm going to wait. I decided to go with a clam since the CBB is known to nip at clams. Maybe when I have a really big tank I'll add another one.

Here are a couple of quick shots of the new clam. I had to shut my lights off and haven't taken all the pics I intend to post. I'll work on those tomorrow.

maxbmedium.jpg

maxdmedium.jpg

A couple shots of the blastomussas in the tank

blastoamedium.jpg

blastobmedium.jpg

I didn't get these today. I've had them for a while, they've just been hiding out in my frag tank.

More tomorrow...

Does your Hawkins grow fast? If so what light, flow and location do you have it under? thanks.

I would not say that it grows fast but grows steady. Its been in my tank for about a year now and grew from about the size of a cotton ball to about 4" across now. I don't know really if that is considered fast growth or not.

I have it about 10" below the surface and directly under a 250w 14,000K bulb. Now before the 250 it was directly under a 175w 10,000K bulb. Most all of the growth was generated under the 175w 10,000K bulb.

Hope that helps you out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom