Ziggy953's 150 Build errrr....120 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back! I wasn't around when you were but your thread was one of the first that I read, I quickly learned I definitely DO NOT want a saltwater tank (yet) but I did think yours was awesome can't wait to see the next one!

Do not fear the SW!!! It is not as scary as you may think. Take things slow and research and you will do just fine...when you are ready that is.

Thank you for the welcome back I look forward to seeing you join the dark side!

Welcome back Ziggy! Looking forward to seeing your next build thread (there better be one!) :)

I have every intention of creating a new thread to detail and document my build of the nano cube. I'm going to be using all those wonderful LEDs I got almost 18 months ago to light this tank up. I just haven't gotten to the point that I'm able to start just yet. The tank is in storage at the moment but that can change pretty quickly.

Thanks for the welcome back! Keep an eye out for my build thread.

its been said alot already but its good to have you back ziggy. tank or no tank your a good guy and good person to have around.

Welcome back bro. I got stuff to start you off if you need it

Hey Neilan!!!

I appreciate that a great deal!!! I've been looking at old pics of my system and feeling the itch big time! It is good to be back!!! We will have to get together sometime soon! I'm taking my tools to Pat this weekend so he can build a stand for his tank and that is just going to push me over the edge to get mine set up!

I need to download mIRC again I guess!

Talk to you soon!!

Allen

The 24g Nanocube build is getting ready to begin. I have almost everything I need to get started. This week I will be looking for a stand of some sort. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do there. I would like to build a custom stand for it but living in an apartment now I don't have a place to build things. I'll be looking around for a solution to that issue. Second issue I have is building the LED lighting system. Some of you may remember that I purchased LEDs for this tank over a year ago. I still have them and they are getting used!! I need a soldering iron, other than that I have all I need for the lighting. I'm not sure what to do about a canopy but I will figure that out as well. Maybe building a custom stand is the best option with a matching canopy. Time will tell.

When I get started I will begin a new thread in the Nano forum and document every step of the process. I'm looking forward to getting back in the hobby.

The 24g Nanocube build is getting ready to begin. I have almost everything I need to get started. This week I will be looking for a stand of some sort. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do there. I would like to build a custom stand for it but living in an apartment now I don't have a place to build things. I'll be looking around for a solution to that issue. Second issue I have is building the LED lighting system. Some of you may remember that I purchased LEDs for this tank over a year ago. I still have them and they are getting used!! I need a soldering iron, other than that I have all I need for the lighting. I'm not sure what to do about a canopy but I will figure that out as well. Maybe building a custom stand is the best option with a matching canopy. Time will tell.

When I get started I will begin a new thread in the Nano forum and document every step of the process. I'm looking forward to getting back in the hobby.

I'm looking forward to your new build thread. Please let us know on this thread when the thread in the Nano forum starts because I tend to miss some threads in the nano forum.

Welcome back, even though we pretty much stayed in touch. I'm excited that we have both restarted around the same time, with practially the same projects and ambitions in mind. It will be interesting to see where they both go. I'm coming out sometime this summer, i expect you to make an appearance.

Not to worry. I will be there for sure!! Just don't come the second week in July I will be at the beach and the last week of July I will be in Tennessee. Work around my schedule and all will be well!

What have you done for me lately? Pics, updates? I know you got the nano going but what about the big tank?

What have you done for me lately? Pics, updates? I know you got the nano going but what about the big tank?

Go back a couple of pages in this thread. I went through a separation and divorce a little over a year ago and lost the big tank. I revived this thread just to make my entrance back to the site. The 120 featured in this thread does not exist anymore.

I am going to create a new thread for my Nano build as soon as I actually get started.

I can't wait for this Build it's also Great to have you back Buddy... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom