Ziggy953's 150 Build errrr....120 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My garage is available to build your stand. You can come help frag up my tank too while you're here.

I just may have to take you up on that! Pat has my saw right now to build his stand. I haven't designed it yet but I'm going to probably go with something very sleek.

I forgot you had that saw. Hmmm...maybe we can plan something then. BTW I now have mIRC on both my desktop and laptop. Everytime I've logged in you guys weren't at your computers...

I forgot you had that saw. Hmmm...maybe we can plan something then. BTW I now have mIRC on both my desktop and laptop. Everytime I've logged in you guys weren't at your computers...

Yeah, I've seen when I check in, but you were always gone by then. Sparky and I tend to just leave it open constantly.

I think I will do that on my desktop. You know I have COD now. Jimbo Pat and I play though it has been a while since we were all on together.

I love IRC. I used to install and maintain IRC servers for a couple years for various websites. Favorite type of relay system to use. I'll gladly join you guys on IRC when i get my new motherboard tomorrow and install it since my old one broke out of now where, if you guys don't mind of course. ;) What server do you guys chill on?

Anyways, when can we expect to see this build starting? I'm getting a little anxious to see this thing up and running.

I love IRC. I used to install and maintain IRC servers for a couple years for various websites. Favorite type of relay system to use. I'll gladly join you guys on IRC when i get my new motherboard tomorrow and install it since my old one broke out of now where, if you guys don't mind of course. ;) What server do you guys chill on?

Anyways, when can we expect to see this build starting? I'm getting a little anxious to see this thing up and running.

I've been to Lowes and Home Depot today looking at material and getting an idea of how I want to build my stand. i'm going to draw up a rough idea of it tonight and see what happens tomorrow.

Sweet! Once you get the drawing set in stone put it up here! I wana see it. :) Once i install my mobo and i get my PC running i'll join up on IRC. Just got an Asus SLI ready mobo with a quad core CPU which i'll overclock. It's gona be beastly.

Sweet! Once you get the drawing set in stone put it up here! I wana see it. :) Once i install my mobo and i get my PC running i'll join up on IRC. Just got an Asus SLI ready mobo with a quad core CPU which i'll overclock. It's gona be beastly.

I hope you are keeping that machine nice and cool. My over-clocked dual core has 5 fans in it just to keep it from overheating.

Yeap. I have a NZXT M59 gaming case running 4 fans, ZeroTherm CPU cooler, and another small internal fan. My rig stays around 37degrees Celsius. Also plan on putting in a liquid cooling system.. but that's later on. I love my rig. And yeah.. overkill for IRC yes, overkill for playing Crysis or Bioshock on max resolution? Naw.. Running two GeForce 9600GT cards, each overclocked, via SLI. It's beast, as previously stated. ;D And yeah.. i know the GT's are nothing compared to the new GTX's.. but i love my cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom