Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-27-2009, 03:20 AM   #881
Aquarium Advice Regular

I hope it all gets worked out and we see him around soon. i wish all the best to him and his family..

2 250w HQI MH
Old 06-27-2009, 03:27 AM   #882
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion

very sad, I hope all turns out for the best. He will be missed.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #883
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

First let me say thank you to all of you who showed concern for my recent absence. As Neilan hinted there have been some issues in my personal life that I have had to deal with and will continue to deal with for a long time to come.

The short version of my situation is my wife and I are separated. As you may have guessed from this statement, I am not home to take care of my system and it has been sold off over the past 3 weeks. The majority of my livestock and equipment has gone to local club members. When we split it was agreed that the system would be taken down and sold off. Right now I do not have a system up and running and it will be sometime before I can put something together again. I kept the 24g nano and plan on setting it up when I find permanent housing.

I'm not sure what my future holds right now. I apologize for my absence from the site. When I moved out I did not take a computer with me initially and when I did get my computer it didn't boot. Today is the first day that I have been online with a computer in almost a month.

I will be on and off over the next few weeks until I get settled. Please if you have specific questions about my personal life send them via PM and not on this thread. All comments about the tank and system of course please feel free to post here.

In the words of Arnold...."...I'll be back..."
Old 06-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #884
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Hello friends!

I have been absent this site for far too long. I have had some major life changes and slowly but surely things have begun to settle back down. I have lost contact with far too many good people and for that I apologize. I shut down socially, emotionally and publicly. I have reached a turning point in my life and I am ready to get back into the SW world. I have recently relocated to Glen Burnie, MD (right outside of Baltimore) and have decided it is time to get back to tank life!

I have a 24g nano cube that has been calling out to me for some time!

More to come. I so look forward to getting back in touch with all the great members here!!!

Allen
Old 06-03-2010, 11:07 PM   #885
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion

Welcome back! I'm glad things are turning for the better for you. I'll be looking forwad to the nano build. Are you planning mainly sps with a zoa garden?
Old 06-03-2010, 11:07 PM   #886
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yay! Welcome back Ziggy!

Follow my 6G Pico build!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:09 PM   #887
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryshark View Post
Welcome back! I'm glad things are turning for the better for you. I'll be looking forwad to the nano build. Are you planning mainly sps with a zoa garden?
Thank you for the welcome back!

You know me all too well!! I have in fact been thinking exactly that! There is a nice fish store not 5 miles from my apartment, they just happen to have some excellent SPS and Zoas out of this world!!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:10 PM   #888
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell0605 View Post
Yay! Welcome back Ziggy!

Thank you very much! It is great to be back!!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:24 PM   #889
Aquarium Advice Addict

Looking forward to the tank start up. I love Zoa gardens.

Follow my 6G Pico build!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:31 PM   #890
is back to save the day!

Ah yes, Great to have you back Ziggy. We're all expecting great things from you! I'm more of a newish member.. only being here a year, but i hope to get to know you better, and i hope we all get to see the awesomeness of your saltwater experience.

Closed Thread

Tags
build

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com