Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-21-2010, 02:10 AM   #911
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy953 View Post
The 24g Nanocube build is getting ready to begin. I have almost everything I need to get started. This week I will be looking for a stand of some sort. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do there. I would like to build a custom stand for it but living in an apartment now I don't have a place to build things. I'll be looking around for a solution to that issue. Second issue I have is building the LED lighting system. Some of you may remember that I purchased LEDs for this tank over a year ago. I still have them and they are getting used!! I need a soldering iron, other than that I have all I need for the lighting. I'm not sure what to do about a canopy but I will figure that out as well. Maybe building a custom stand is the best option with a matching canopy. Time will tell.

When I get started I will begin a new thread in the Nano forum and document every step of the process. I'm looking forward to getting back in the hobby.
I'm looking forward to your new build thread. Please let us know on this thread when the thread in the Nano forum starts because I tend to miss some threads in the nano forum.

Old 06-21-2010, 02:11 AM   #912
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

I will make sure that it is well known. You know me!! LOL

Old 06-21-2010, 02:11 AM   #913
AA Team Emeritus

Welcome back, even though we pretty much stayed in touch. I'm excited that we have both restarted around the same time, with practially the same projects and ambitions in mind. It will be interesting to see where they both go. I'm coming out sometime this summer, i expect you to make an appearance.
Dorm Pico Tank
Old 06-21-2010, 03:06 AM   #914
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Not to worry. I will be there for sure!! Just don't come the second week in July I will be at the beach and the last week of July I will be in Tennessee. Work around my schedule and all will be well!
Old 06-21-2010, 03:18 AM   #915
Aquarium Advice Addict

What have you done for me lately? Pics, updates? I know you got the nano going but what about the big tank?
Old 06-21-2010, 12:23 PM   #916
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bige View Post
What have you done for me lately? Pics, updates? I know you got the nano going but what about the big tank?
Go back a couple of pages in this thread. I went through a separation and divorce a little over a year ago and lost the big tank. I revived this thread just to make my entrance back to the site. The 120 featured in this thread does not exist anymore.

I am going to create a new thread for my Nano build as soon as I actually get started.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #917
AA Team Emeritus

you should update your sig.
Dorm Pico Tank
Old 06-21-2010, 01:48 PM   #918
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Good point
Old 06-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #919
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via MSN to Tank2379 Send a message via Yahoo to Tank2379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy953 View Post
The 24g Nanocube build is getting ready to begin. I have almost everything I need to get started. This week I will be looking for a stand of some sort. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do there. I would like to build a custom stand for it but living in an apartment now I don't have a place to build things. I'll be looking around for a solution to that issue. Second issue I have is building the LED lighting system. Some of you may remember that I purchased LEDs for this tank over a year ago. I still have them and they are getting used!! I need a soldering iron, other than that I have all I need for the lighting. I'm not sure what to do about a canopy but I will figure that out as well. Maybe building a custom stand is the best option with a matching canopy. Time will tell.

When I get started I will begin a new thread in the Nano forum and document every step of the process. I'm looking forward to getting back in the hobby.
I can't wait for this Build it's also Great to have you back Buddy...
Old 06-21-2010, 02:12 PM   #920
Sliced Bread

My garage is available to build your stand. You can come help frag up my tank too while you're here.

Closed Thread

Tags
build

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com