Ziggy953's 150 Build errrr....120 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it all gets worked out and we see him around soon. i wish all the best to him and his family..

First let me say thank you to all of you who showed concern for my recent absence. As Neilan hinted there have been some issues in my personal life that I have had to deal with and will continue to deal with for a long time to come.

The short version of my situation is my wife and I are separated. As you may have guessed from this statement, I am not home to take care of my system and it has been sold off over the past 3 weeks. The majority of my livestock and equipment has gone to local club members. When we split it was agreed that the system would be taken down and sold off. Right now I do not have a system up and running and it will be sometime before I can put something together again. I kept the 24g nano and plan on setting it up when I find permanent housing.

I'm not sure what my future holds right now. I apologize for my absence from the site. When I moved out I did not take a computer with me initially and when I did get my computer it didn't boot. Today is the first day that I have been online with a computer in almost a month.

I will be on and off over the next few weeks until I get settled. Please if you have specific questions about my personal life send them via PM and not on this thread. All comments about the tank and system of course please feel free to post here.

In the words of Arnold...."...I'll be back..."

Hello friends!

I have been absent this site for far too long. I have had some major life changes and slowly but surely things have begun to settle back down. I have lost contact with far too many good people and for that I apologize. I shut down socially, emotionally and publicly. I have reached a turning point in my life and I am ready to get back into the SW world. I have recently relocated to Glen Burnie, MD (right outside of Baltimore) and have decided it is time to get back to tank life!

I have a 24g nano cube that has been calling out to me for some time!

More to come. I so look forward to getting back in touch with all the great members here!!!

Allen

Welcome back! I'm glad things are turning for the better for you. I'll be looking forwad to the nano build. Are you planning mainly sps with a zoa garden?

Welcome back! I'm glad things are turning for the better for you. I'll be looking forwad to the nano build. Are you planning mainly sps with a zoa garden?

Thank you for the welcome back!

You know me all too well!! I have in fact been thinking exactly that! There is a nice fish store not 5 miles from my apartment, they just happen to have some excellent SPS and Zoas out of this world!!!!

Ah yes, Great to have you back Ziggy. We're all expecting great things from you! :) I'm more of a newish member.. only being here a year, but i hope to get to know you better, and i hope we all get to see the awesomeness of your saltwater experience.

Welcome Back Ziggy it's been a long time... Glad everything is coming back for the best.... (y)

Ah yes, Great to have you back Ziggy. We're all expecting great things from you! :) I'm more of a newish member.. only being here a year, but i hope to get to know you better, and i hope we all get to see the awesomeness of your saltwater experience.

LOL! Thanks for the welcome back! I look forward to getting my feet wet so to speak. It has been a while and things have changed a lot in the hobby in the last year. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Welcome back Ziggy! Can't think of anything to say....just glad your back. Your last tank was amazing, and I can't wait to see the new one.

Thank you!! The 120 was a work in progress and I didn't really get a chance to let it establish before it was dismantled. I have to start off small and will be setting up a 24g nano cube. I have nearly everything I need with the exception of LR. Fortunately I have an LFS right around the corner from my apartment so that shouldn't be an issue.

I will start a new thread for the build when I get to work on the tank. I don't anticipate doing anything for at least another month.

Welcome Back Ziggy it's been a long time... Glad everything is coming back for the best.... (y)

Thank you!!

Yes it has been a long time. I feel like I have been on another planet for most of the last 12 months. Fortunately I managed to land back on earth and have found my footing again. I'm looking forward to getting involved with the site again!

Welcome back Allen. You were missed. Glad to have your wealth of knowledge back.

Thank you Mike! I have missed you all as well! I am glad to be back and appreciate the warm welcome! My knowledge is a bit rusty but I'll be back on top of my game soon enough!

Welcome back, Hope to get to know you over time as i dont think you were here when i joined but i cant wait to get to know you.

Welcome back! I wasn't around when you were but your thread was one of the first that I read, I quickly learned I definitely DO NOT want a saltwater tank (yet) but I did think yours was awesome can't wait to see the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom