Ziggy953's 150 Build errrr....120 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would add a few more pics to the mix. These are some of the Zoas I've been hiding from the outside world. I have yet to put them in the main tank. Also a few pics of stuff in the main.

Darth Mauls (with morphs) on right. The pink on the right have a few different names.
dsc0244medium.jpg

My single polyp of Green People Eater, thanks to Neilan
dsc0222medium.jpg

Left Nile Waters, Middle Peach Passion, right Vampire Blood
dsc0225medium.jpg

Lunar Eclipse (morph) right Radio Active Dragon Eyes left
dsc0204medium.jpg

Ring of Fire
dsc0203medium.jpg

I just thought this was a cool shot. My Royal Gramma has been out and about more lately and I was able to get a few pics.
youlookingatme.jpg

I'm still in the process of going through all the pics I've taken in the last week. Of course I'm taking more pics everyday and the quality is improving as I learn more about my camera.

I'm going over to a local club member's house today to pick up 20 hermits. The club did a group buy and apparently had 200 or so DOA out of 1000 ordered. Well the replacement hermits came in and they sent another 1000 rather then 200. So a lot of us are buying them up and the proceeds are going to a school tank that is sponsored by our club.

I also have a little surprise coming in the mail today. If all goes well I should have pics posted of it tonight.

Lots of work to be done on my system this weekend. Since the weather is going to be less then stellar I'll be indoors working on the reef. I'll make sure to get pics of things as I do them.

Nice Zoas and Palys. There are some pretty cool looking ones out there. Tons of different colors. I am starting to get into the "named" ones myself. I got the candy apple reds and devils armor. I need to make the camera upgrade purchase like you did so I can capture how they look. Nice pictures, by the way.

Well if you are a Nikon person the D60 is pretty awesome. I have no complaints so far. I just need to learn how to use it better and get those amazing shots.

Hey ziggy does your RBTA move on you or does it stay put. Has it moved around in the past?

It only really moved around when I first got it and put it in the tank. It has popped out one side or the other on the rock it is on but other then that it pretty much stays put.

I sold a few corals over the last few days and I met a local club member at one of our LFSs, of course while I was there all the money from the sale of my coral went into getting others. I picked up some ture Blue Hornets, a very nice frag of Poker Star Monti and a beautiful little frag of green milli. They just made it into the tank and have not opened up and are still getting happy so pics of them will have to wait.

I did not take my camera with me for some stupid reason. While I was there I was looking at the QT system and they had a tank with about 7 or 8 tiny hippo tangs in it along with some Bangaii cardinals. I pulled out the Blackberry and got this shot. Now if you know how big a bangaii is when full grown you will understand how tiny these tang really are.

img00110x.jpg

I'll get some shots of my new stuff over the weekend. I have a lot of work that MUST be done to the system this weekend so I'll take lots of pics.

Wow those arent full grown cardinals either tho ...are they? I can tell by the PVC 90. Looks like the tangs could swim through that thing. OMG

Baby Bangaii's are IMO the cutest fish out there. Do you know if the one's you saw were captive bred?

The Bangaiis were captive bred.

Here are my new pick ups while at the LFS the other day.

Blue Hornets (I have 7 polyps total I just split them up) and Green A. Milli
hornetmillimedium.jpg

Pokerstar Monti
pokerstarmedium.jpg

Nice pickups. I like those Blue Hornets, in fact they look even better than the "purple hornet." That is one happy/hairy milli.

Nice pick ups Ziggy. What did you use to glue the blue hornets or any of the polyps you have? Do you take the rocks out of the tank when you want to glue them down. What is the whole process there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom