Ziggy's 40B Rebuild 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
canopy looks great but just a little to tall to put something like that on my 90g darn , it would have looked sweet though , it's just hard to find something that would work since the top of my tank is already over 5 ft , I need to use a step stool to work on my tank as it is lol not a lot of fun ,

Everything about my stand is custom. The pics I posted of the canopy were for someone wanting to see what I did and how I built it.

The top of my tank is just under 5' tall as well. I have to use a step stool to work in it. The canopy was designed to be easy to remove. I have quick disconnects for my lights so I can remove the canopy in a matter of seconds.

Just have to be creative with your design. ;)

Well I am seeing improvements in the algae. I'm running the GFO and doing water changes. Things are looking better. I might end up losing one of my SPS but that is a small price to pay I suppose. Everything else looks really good and I'm seeing really good polyp extension on most of the other corals. The LPS look awesome!

Well I am seeing improvements in the algae. I'm running the GFO and doing water changes. Things are looking better. I might end up losing one of my SPS but that is a small price to pay I suppose. Everything else looks really good and I'm seeing really good polyp extension on most of the other corals. The LPS look awesome!
Thats good! Sorry about the loss though.

Well I haven't lost anything yet but one of my SPS is not looking happy. It has started to color up again but I'm not seeing the poly extension like I was when I got it.

The algae has really receded in the last couple of weeks. I still have a fair amount in the tank but it is looking much better!

Back
Top Bottom