Ziggy's 40B Rebuild 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol gold star! Nice additions man! I've seen that orange galaxea there before, it's so cool

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Very cool! I really cant wait to see that purple and orange galaxea! Don't think I've ever seen that coloration in one. For a while I was thinking I may be one of the only people on this forum with a galaxea. I wonder why they aren't more common in peoples tanks. Maybe because of the powerful sweepers that they harness! Here's mine that I've had forever, I love it.

7Ztr6ZD.jpg

They are awesome corals! I had never seen one like this before and that is why I had to have it!!!

Corals are in the tank. They literally just went in the tank when I took these pics. I'm going to keep them on the sand bed for a few days before putting them on the rock. Since these are ORA corals on the black rubber plugs and they are heavily encrusted I will have no choice but to use the plugs.

Nice acros man! Yea, those plugs are definitely keepers! I'm actually keeping the plug on my new red digitata because it was mostly encrusted too. No biggie, wont see them after long.

They are awesome corals! I had never seen one like this before and that is why I had to have it!!!

Well I'm definitely jealous! Just gotta keep those guys away from other prized corals, they are a powerhouse.

Well I'm definitely jealous! Just gotta keep those guys away from other prized corals, they are a powerhouse.

I had a green Galaxea in my 120 and it got pretty big. It was all alone on the sandbed and looked awesome in the flow.

Well the lights are dimming now for the night but both corals have polyp extension. I'm pleased with that for sure!

the Galaxea looks pretty good though not fully extended. Tomorrow I expect they will look great!

Hi Ziggy! I remember your old tank, and just found your new build thread! I can't wait to begin following again! I know I am very late, but welcome back. I love that trio of PJ Cardinals too!

Hi Ziggy! I remember your old tank, and just found your new build thread! I can't wait to begin following again! I know I am very late, but welcome back. I love that trio of PJ Cardinals too!

Thanks!

The Cardinals are the same from the original build. Actually all the fish are from the original tank. PJ Cardinals, 1 yellow tail damsel and the pair of B/W O. Clowns. The Fire Shrimp is still in there too.

Those are some nicely encrusted pieces man! I really like the Miami orchard!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks!

The Cardinals are the same from the original build. Actually all the fish are from the original tank. PJ Cardinals, 1 yellow tail damsel and the pair of B/W O. Clowns. The Fire Shrimp is still in there too.

Cool! I love Fire Shrimp. I don't currently have any in my 29g tank, but hopefully will soon someday. :dance:

Fire Shrimp and Skunk Cleaners are really cool additions to the reef tank. I had Skunks in my 120 back in the day. When I started this tank I decided I would go for the Fire Shrimp because of the incredible red color. Either way any shrimp in a reef tank adds interest to the system!

Back
Top Bottom