Ziggy's Nano Build (again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really can't tell from these pics how bright the LEDs actually are. All the rock is in the tank. I'm going to let it sit for a day or two before I start to mess with it. I don't know exactly what I want the aquascape to look like.

Lookin good!

Let's see that DIY sump fixture too...

I built the cabinet fixture however I need a much more powerful power supply then what I have. Rather than mess with this I used some under cabinet lighting I picked up from CostCo some months ago.

Heres what that looks like:

023bz.jpg

Has a remote even..
025lft.jpg

I've mounted it inside the cabinet so it is easy to access
024ddy.jpg

Cool LEDs. I've got them in my kitchen lol the wireless feature is awesome

Attachments

• image-443214446.jpg
    image-443214446.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 127
So I did some water tests today. I wanted to check my PH probe and as it turns out it did not calibrate correctly. Not happy about that so I will have to get some new calibration solution to fix it.

Tank Params:

Temp - 79
PH - 8.2
Ammonia - .25ppm
Nitrite - unknown
Nitrate - 5-10ppm

Salinity - 1.025

Some pics:

001xyz.jpg

002ah.jpg

003bru.jpg

004vaq.jpg

005ed.jpg

008rq.jpg

A few pics from today. I added a piece of LR that I picked up from my new favorite LFS...the cheato is in the fuge and critters are out and about...

001ntw.jpg

002fvhh.jpg

003pct.jpg

004vka.jpg

Ammonia has hit 0....Nitrites are up and I'm seeing Nitrates... Looks like I'm getting to the end of the cycle... Almost time for a PWC

Wow! Every time u post a new pic, it makes me want to switch to LEDs more and more! It's gonna look incredible loaded up with corals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom