Ziggy's Nano Build (again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have fine tuned the PH issue in my tank. I'm having to make RO/DI with Kalk in it twice a week to keep my pH stable at 8.2. I'm going to leave it there for a month or so and see how things go.

Wow! Looking great Zig. My growth is nowhere near what you are getting. Thanks for sharing.

(And I too will take some frags when you are ready. I will even pay half the shipping :p. )

Wow! Looking great Zig. My growth is nowhere near what you are getting. Thanks for sharing.

(And I too will take some frags when you are ready. I will even pay half the shipping :p. )

LOL thanks!

Half this shipping? hmmm...doesn't sound like much of a deal from my point of view...

me too! frag away!!!

I will be sure to let everyone know when I start fragging...first thing to get cut back will be the birdsnest for sure...green slimer the smurf or blue raspberry milli and then some of the zoas..

but that is a ways off...

hmmm since Zig's last words in the thread 9 days ago were "it's a ways off" I am guessing not. :)

Last edited:
Hey Ziggy,

Ever get that signature fish you were searching for?

Just a suggestion: Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Jawfish, Blue Dot

Have you been out to the Eastern Shore to Pacific East Aquaculture in your travels? I was there last week and drooling over their Edge Tank. Thought you might be familiar.

I love a Bluespot! Awesome fish! I've thought about it several times.

I have been to PEA a couple of times they are about an hour from me. I'm planning a visit again soon. I was at That Fish Place in PA today and picked up a few things.

I love a Bluespot! Awesome fish! I've thought about it several times.

I have been to PEA a couple of times they are about an hour from me. I'm planning a visit again soon. I was at That Fish Place in PA today and picked up a few things.

+1 on the bluespot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom