Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're nice Daryl! No clue on the common name though. Here's he rrrrasstas I got today!

neVWGEB.jpg

Not fully open yet

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

what are these the have super long tentacles or eye lashes?

I saw these on eBay last week. Thought to myself, "those are pretty cool starting at $50". Check out what they went for! Must be nice...

I saw these on eBay last week. Thought to myself, "those are pretty cool starting at $50". Check out what they went for! Must be nice...

Wow... They are nice, but that is completely insane!

Wow... They are nice, but that is completely insane!

i agree with paul ,
i want them but for that amount of $$$$$ and they want another $35. for shipping :eek: not in this lifetime there smoking crack :crack:
for that $$$$$ i can get like 15 full colonies 4/8 inch in size of zoa's
just not those :whistle:

Picked up two frags when I went in for water. He said fire and ice and green lantern but not sure if that is right, they look different than some online. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412799720.810770.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412799734.336778.jpg

The first look like Fire and Ice, but the second does not look like Green Lantern pics I've seen. Those usually have a green ring (like hornets do) and these do not appear to have that. I like them though.

Yeah, those were the ones I was wondering about. I actually think maybe he said green hornet. I already have the lanterns, duh! I'm such a bad listener or have a bad memory, not sure which ?

Back
Top Bottom