Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, 0 for 2, I don't have lanterns either. I have the dragon eyes, I think I give up on names and am just going for good colors. That is all ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I go mostly with looks. I like names too though :) I've got two nameless zoa frags though.

I go mostly with looks. I like names too though :) I've got two nameless zoa frags though.

You have a ton of great ones with your crazy hook up!! I try to pay attention to names, but...in one ear and out the other. I just try to get the frags with most polyps, cool colors and opening up the most. My LFS has had some good things but I may venture into online ordering to get some more color combos going on. Here'sy little baby garden ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412812016.923694.jpg

I love zoas but sadly I only have freshwater tanks. I'd love to see a plant like zoas with multiple color varieties.

You have a ton of great ones with your crazy hook up!! ...I may venture into online ordering to get some more color combos...

I have actually purchased most of my Zoas online. My hookup has some craziness going on right now, so he is more focused on those issues. I was supposed to get a bunch from him before he moved, but we didn't meet up. We are this weekend, so we will see what I get then.

There are many great places online. I like eBay, as there are often better deals. I'm not sure if any sellers on there are local to you, but that saves in shipping if they will cut the usual $35+ down. I've got three local sellers (within 200 miles) that ship for $10-15.

You have a nice collection started.

found a guy off craigs list he has tons of frags $5./$15. just may have to take a ride sun
00q0q_iFQqs5dZvPk_600x450.jpg

he is out here in colorado , i will ask him sun if he ships,
usually i buy things blind with out seeing it ,
now it's weird i'm going to see it before i buy it ,

Got some nice ones yesterday priced at $15 a polyp. Most I've ever paid for zoas but I traded some items in along with some money. Kryptonite zoa, 3 polyps. I really like these. Apologize for cell phone pic, camera is dead at the moment.
fHPI6Q3.jpg

Got my eyes set on king Midas and people eaters next time.

Got some nice ones yesterday priced at $15 a polyp. Most I've ever paid for zoas but I traded some items in along with some money. Kryptonite zoa, 3 polyps. I really like these. Apologize for cell phone pic, camera is dead at the moment.
fHPI6Q3.jpg

Got my eyes set on king Midas and people eaters next time.

nice man! send me some of that when it grows out!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom