Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What are these?

Sunny Ds

Huge rock I just stole for $60

Another not sure

Another not sure

Mauls and hornets

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What are these?

Another not sure

First one look kinda like kryptonites (I just got some kyrptonites!) and that other one looks like green bay packer (I have a huge colony of them).
They all look really great though, nice score! (y)

Nice I got the kryptonites for $15 for 7 small polyps!

They look a lot better in person. Nicer colors. Phone camera isn't the best

They look a lot better in person. Nicer colors. Phone camera isn't the best

Yea phones don't do corals justice, especially zoas. If those are kryptonites, you stole them! Mine I just go where $15 per polyp! I only got 3 polyps! Here are my kryptonites and my green bay packers(along with fire and ice).

4dR7nnA.jpg

gbDS0Hm.jpg

Nice! I'm looking out for some fire and ice. The ones I've seen were way too much

People eaters always have a green mouth. Those aren't people eaters of any color

People eaters always have a green mouth. Those aren't people eaters of any color

thats what i thought. on another note, one frag i picked up has zoa pox. whats the best way of treating? i heard about manually removing the pox on a small colony and dipping them before returning to the tank? i have them in a seperate container right now.

Thanks guys. Everyone was purchased/traded at different times. Not really sure how long. I've had the orange bam bans the longest I believe. Traded off the mother colony for something. Lol. A Year tops on them is my guess. It seems that the last several months, zoas have been growing exceptionally well in my system. Which is a really good thing! Cant wait for those krytonites to grow out!

I actually just picked up a decent looking zoanthid frag. Probably around 20ish heads just guessing. This guy was bringing in some stuff at the LFS to trade in (and they don't give sh** for frags there) and I caught him before he went in. He didn't have much and it was really hard to tell what anything actually looked like out in the natural sunlight. I offered him $15 for the zoa frag that appeared to be a blue zoa of some kind. He probably would have got $5-10 in store credit. So yea, I just got some zoas I have no idea what they look like. They are acclimating now, closed up still so haven't got a chance to see them in my light yet. Pics to come soon. Hopefully I got a good score! Im hoping for Tubs Blues or something.:brows: After all, im am and addict! LOL

got a huge rock of blue palys and random zoos, also a small frag of zoos today! pics to come once everything is happy!

So here they are. Not as blue as I was hoping but for but for $15 for over 40 polyps, Id say its a deal. They have a faint greenish tint with a faint green skirt too. Not sure what kind they are.

DTwqN3Z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom