Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay new blue palys and random zoas idk ! if anyone has an Id on any of this feel free to share! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413655495.050913.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413655564.992373.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So here they are. Not as blue as I was hoping but for but for $15 for over 40 polyps, Id say its a deal. They have a faint greenish tint with a faint green skirt too. Not sure what kind they are.

DTwqN3Z.jpg

Radioactive dragon eyes?

Oh maybe you got our post mixed up. Mattys new zoas do appear to be radioactive dragon eyes. Those things grow well for zoas, I wouldn't put them near any expensive or valued zoas IMPO. Very bright though!

In a month theyre doing an LPS package and then 2 months after that theyre doing an SPS package. I hope one day ill be able to pay it back to new reefers.

It is amazing what even a small group can do to help one another out. Swaps can really save a lot. I've given my coral guy a bunch (glass, overflows, Zoas, heaters, UV, Chaeto, etc) and I've got fish, Zoas and a powerhead back. I'm not even keeping mental track of how much it's all worth anymore.

Super awesome! I really like those zaos in the bottom left.

I'm not sure what they are. My problem with them, is the big one is half on the plastic, half on the plug. And then one of the smaller ones is completely on the plastic. I'm not sure how to move them.

I see blue hornets and captain a America palys. The other ones are closed or to blurry

That's what they are. Captain America's. So the list is
Magicians
Candy apple reds
Sunny Ds
Captain America
Purple Hornets
Agent orange?
Green palys
And whammin watermelons

That's what they are. Captain America's. So the list is
Magicians
Candy apple reds
Sunny Ds
Captain America
Purple Hornets
Agent orange?
Green palys
And whammin watermelons

I believe they're blue not purple as I've never heard of purple hornets but that's semantics lol. Now that you list them I definitely see the CAR, magicians, agent orange and green palys also. I don't see the sunny D's but they may be the ones kinda closed

Wish I could even keep a Zoanthid alive. I've been in this hobby for a little over 2 years now with my 55 gallon and every time I buy a frag or a colony they just end up melting away. So jealous of you guys. Acans on the other hand, I'm gonna say in about another year my sand bed will be covered. When I first started with 4 t5 bulbs,no protein skimmer and poor tank cleaning skills I could maintain a zoa colony well but since my upgrades of lights and other equipment, I've had no luck. Obviously my avatar picture is long gone:(
Love looking at the pics though guys.

Wish I could even keep a Zoanthid alive. I've been in this hobby for a little over 2 years now with my 55 gallon and every time I buy a frag or a colony they just end up melting away. So jealous of you guys. Acans on the other hand, I'm gonna say in about another year my sand bed will be covered. When I first started with 4 t5 bulbs,no protein skimmer and poor tank cleaning skills I could maintain a zoa colony well but since my upgrades of lights and other equipment, I've had no luck. Obviously my avatar picture is long gone:(
Love looking at the pics though guys.
My zoas thrive in strong LED lighting and good water quality! Sorry for the bad luck man! Hey acans are just as nice though. I wonder what is causing you zoa trouble? I'd try dragon eye zoas. Those things grow like a pest in my tank!

Back
Top Bottom