Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I've officially got a problem, can't stop ordering z's :p. Have some utter chaos and fruit loops coming Wednesday

LOL. I think we all have some sort of problem! Zoa's seem to be a weakness of mine as well. Two great choices that you ordered though, neither of which I own.... yet! Cant wait to see them.

Ordered two frags today. One was called ultra rainbow and the other just said ultra but looks like it could be a PPE, maybe???? Below are pics from ebay. Also added a top down of my baby zoa garden.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416090628.853088.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416090649.096775.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416090665.056852.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks for posting! Been looking for new pics on here today! They look great, I'm amazed at all the colors zoas come it. How can one not get addicted!!

board

how can one get board looking at all those nice zoa's
img_3093019_0_115f7d01560888c24b712e8b69a9d18f.jpg

Thanks guys :). And I love how that pic came out 54seaweed, but those RDEs are turning into a weed :p

Red is that a Rasta Zoa? I love it.

Have been following this thread for some time - wish I could contribute :(

Not there quite yet - still working on my first 20G.

Sent from my iPhone.

Yeah there are Rastas in the 4th picture :). Careful though, they get addicting quick ;)

Trust me I'm already hooked on zoas and I don't even have any yet! Lol.

I just tested just now after being out of town for a couple days and my tests were:
Salinity: 1.025
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 50

So I'm getting there :) Not sure when but I'm gonna get a clownfish soon.

THEN I have to wait until after Christmas for the zoas :( Going away with the boyfriend for Christmas and I don't want to have to leave the lady staying here to care for corals as well as fish. I also have to order a light - 120W Dimmable LED.

Been following this thread to figure out which ones I want tho when I do get some :)

Sent from my iPhone.

Look what I picked up today! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416336205.507407.jpg

Just kidding, I wish!! He is fragging later this week and promised he would hold one for me.

Well, if I emptied my bank account to pay for it I would probably have a divorce lawyer knocking at my door by now ?.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Look what I picked up today! View attachment 256069

Just kidding, I wish!! He is fragging later this week and promised he would hold one for me.

What a tease!

Due to family birthdays, I missed the Coral Fest or some name event Sunday in my area, a little disappointed, but I will be shopping for something in the next week or 2 :brows:

What a tease!

Due to family birthdays, I missed the Coral Fest or some name event Sunday in my area, a little disappointed, but I will be shopping for something in the next week or 2 :brows:

I know! Sorry! I was bummed to walk out empty handed but nothing in the $10 tank looked good to me today. I have some that are supposed to be delivered tomorrow, so I decided to be patient today and wait for the Rastas before spending any more money.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I've got some of these "blue death palys", though this isnt my image i have a hand sized rock full of them. if i were to frag them who would be interested haha!
BlueDeath-Paly01.jpg

Are we talking freebies?? Then yes please! Haha! Seriously though, what would price be and how much would shipping be to NC?

Back
Top Bottom