Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks I'm very excited! Had to pay a little more than I was hoping but also got more polyps than I was expecting. Compared to what people are charging online per polyp I think they were a steal to get 9+ polyps for $40 and I didn't have to pay shipping :)

Paul, love those blue hornets you posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That is a very good deal! Especially no shipping fee! Those blue hornets are going for $15 a polyp from my guy which is cheap compared to most. Average I see online is $25 per polyp. I got special pricing though, gave $20 for the 2 polyps.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417016853.488823.jpg are these Rastas or eagle eyes? Didn't say at this janky Lfs I checked out around my area. Both seem similar to me. Excited these guys started growing off the plug. It was like they were dormant for 4 months then started going.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I said Red Hornets where next on my list! Picked these up today on the Black Friday special! :brows:

Y8i1P34.jpg

aziztwr.jpg

Wow! that's a steal. I wish I had a nice saltwater lfs near me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I know! The only SW store in my area really sucks bad. Been getting my stuff here recently from a friend of mine who is running his own store out of his house. He gets in some really nice stuff and the prices are reasonable, for me anyways. That's where I got the Ruby Red Dragonets from too. So glad I ran into him at Petco one day!

I know! The only SW store in my area really sucks bad. Been getting my stuff here recently from a friend of mine who is running his own store out of his house. He gets in some really nice stuff and the prices are reasonable, for me anyways. That's where I got the Ruby Red Dragonets from too. So glad I ran into him at Petco one day!

Your so lucky to have a friend like that. Does he ship his frags? Would love to get a couple of frags from him when my tank is up and cycled.

I hate this thread.

I have gone to almost every LFS on this island and the coral choices are extremely limited. My Zoa options consist of plain green ones and, well that's it. Shipping in from the mainland has a $65 charge before purchase pricing.
One day I'll find myself on the mainland ($200 round trip ferry charges alone) for some reason and I'll get to stop at the distributer who has lots of selection, then I'll get to post some pics. Until then I guess I will continue to read in jealousy.

I hate this thread.

I have gone to almost every LFS on this island and the coral choices are extremely limited. My Zoa options consist of plain green ones and, well that's it. Shipping in from the mainland has a $65 charge before purchase pricing.
One day I'll find myself on the mainland ($200 round trip ferry charges alone) for some reason and I'll get to stop at the distributer who has lots of selection, then I'll get to post some pics. Until then I guess I will continue to read in jealousy.

65$ isn't terrible because some places here charge 50$ shipping.

65$ isn't terrible because some places here charge 50$ shipping.

+1, I'm debating buying $20 in coral only because of $40 shipping (id get more to make it worth the shipping but I'm running out of room :eek:)

Your so lucky to have a friend like that. Does he ship his frags? Would love to get a couple of frags from him when my tank is up and cycled.

I believe he might. Look up BAM Reptile & Aquatics on facebook. Clarksville, TN. His name is Andrew tell him that Paul told you about them. He's got a decent selection of zoas and can order just about whatever.

I believe he might. Look up BAM Reptile & Aquatics on facebook. Clarksville, TN. His name is Andrew tell him that Paul told you about them. He's got a decent selection of zoas and can order just about whatever.

OK thanks Paul, I will defiantly look him up.

Do these look like fire and ice?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1417382354917.jpg
    1417382354917.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 85
Hard to tell but they look like Spider-mans to me

Back
Top Bottom