Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just won Oregon Ducks from SoCalAquaFarms on eBay! Their pic...my camera isn't that good. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I got those and a Pygmy Cherub Angel for $30 total. I think they were $6.50 and he gave a deal on the fish.

I got those and a Pygmy Cherub Angel for $30 total. I think they were $6.50 and he gave a deal on the fish.

Nice, that is a good deal. I thought alot about getting one of those pygmy angels. Never took the chance with an angel with my coral, but they are such awesome fish. Let me know how he turns out! (nipper or not) Also you mind sharing a pic of him? Very nice zoas by the way, you stole them!

Nice, that is a good deal. I thought alot about getting one of those pygmy angels. Never took the chance with an angel with my coral, but they are such awesome fish. Let me know how he turns out! (nipper or not) Also you mind sharing a pic of him? Very nice zoas by the way, you stole them!

This Angel had been in a customers reef for over a year with no coral issues. I'm still going back and forth between putting it in the 60g reef cube or the 240g fish-only. This is the pic from eBay...

I so want to get some real bright colorful zoa's but I refuse to pay $5./$30. a head
I've been buying whole colony's of zoa's for $45. that have 100+ heads but there basically plain neutral color's , if I had no LPS I would have no color at all ,
I'd go buy a bunch of cheap zoa's from R2G to add color, since there 50% off but I never had luck with any of there corals
plus there shipping charges are ridiculous . I remember buy so much free shipping ,
and I know from the past there quality isn't the same anymore
I get so jealous seeing how colorful and nice looking everyone's zoa's are , only if I won the lottery than I wouldn't be such a tight wad ,

yup but there just as insane with prices on zoa's , " it's like there made of gold "
LPS is cheaper glad I'm a LPS junkie : d

Ya ik! I might be guilty of letting them charge those prices but......if I were you I would post some wanted adds on Craigslist and if you have a local aquarium forum and see what responses you get. I've found you will do really well to find as many local reefers as possible because you always have coral they don't have and they have coral you don't have.

90 gal reef

This Angel had been in a customers reef for over a year with no coral issues. I'm still going back and forth between putting it in the 60g reef cube or the 240g fish-only. This is the pic from eBay...

Thats a nice looking little fish! I would probably give it a shot in the 60, but its totally your call. At least you have the history on it that it didn't mess with coral.

Zoas can go for reasonable prices on eBay, but you have to factor in shipping. I typically buy on eBay from local (or somewhat local) sellers that allow pick-up or offer inexpensive shipping (priority mail equals almost overnight). My local stores all charge outrageous prices and have very little stock, which is unfortunate.

Ya eBay is nice but I feel like you have to spend at least $150 to make shipping worth it! But if you find a local one that's a great idea! I live in nc so not many local sellers but.

90 gal reef

Got some new zoas! My camera hates blue light so the pics aren't great but I had to share:)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424005739.770982.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424005775.746863.jpg

90 gal reef

Back
Top Bottom