Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just got a email this morning I'm getting a whole new shipment , I did make it clear I want the other carrier to ship my stock so I don't need to stress again . still waiting on a ship date

Sorry to hear about your stock problems Seaweed. I hope the new shipment gets to you without any incidents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I requested the other carrier the one who always proved to be reliable , yes I hope this time things will go by with out a hitch , I didn't get a new shipping date yet but I'm sure it will be next week sometime, should give me time to order more LPS and get it placed before the zoo's arrive , was thinking maybe a few hammers , torch or 2 , fox coral , Green Trachyphyllia , Australian Purple Tip Elegance coral ,
I need to acclimate everything and add to my qt tank till the fish go to bed or the clowns will rearrange it as fast as I add it , basically got to work in stealth mode in the dark

Nice looking polyps Bdonaldson! Best of luck with the new shipment Seaweed! I would probably sell you my green Trachy if you were local. The elegance is a must!

just got a email this morning I'm getting a whole new shipment , I did make it clear I want the other carrier to ship my stock so I don't need to stress again . still waiting on a ship date

Great news!

I picked up a few more frags last week.

Hey - on post #578 pic 2 what is that one?

Just picked this up. Love the color on it versus Button Polyps. They where a real slow grower in my buddies tank as well.

Green Implosion Paly
klY8DEr.jpg

I've been looking at those in my lfs for weeks. They are amazing!

Shep

Those almost look like a dull pink zipper zoa

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Here is a picture of some of my other ZOA's.
1) King Midas colony.
2) Dragons Eye frag
3) & 4) Don't know the names.

Attachments

• 1430216225206.jpg
    1430216225206.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 1430216294177.jpg
    1430216294177.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 1430216323589.jpg
    1430216323589.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 1430216338804.jpg
    1430216338804.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 68
Here is a picture of some of my other ZOA's.
1) King Midas colony.
2) Dragons Eye frag
3) & 4) Don't know the names.

Nice! Number 1 doesn't look like king Midas to me though and number 4 are purple people eaters.

Nice! Number 1 doesn't look like king Midas to me though and number 4 are purple people eaters.

The first one is the King Midas Gold. Its actually more yellow than the picture shows. I will try to get a better picture of it tomorrow when I go back to the office.

Thanks for the name of number 4. I will have to start writing these down so I can remember the names.

The first one is the King Midas Gold. Its actually more yellow than the picture shows. I will try to get a better picture of it tomorrow when I go back to the office.

Thanks for the name of number 4. I will have to start writing these down so I can remember the names.

Yea there are way to many names especially in the Zoa game. LOL

Back
Top Bottom