Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish they were spidermans :(. Unfortunately they're just a fire and ice morph but thanks lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm going to the that fish place frag swap in October to see what I can get there. I may be full after that but maybe :). Thanks for the offer sillyfishies

The zoas came today. They all seem to look pretty good. Except one of the zoas has a very light body color. It's body is pink instead of the purplish that all my other zoas are. Is that ok?

The zoas came today. They all seem to look pretty good. Except one of the zoas has a very light body color. It's body is pink instead of the purplish that all my other zoas are. Is that ok?

Your words are useless without pics!!! :D
The pink ones may be a bit bleached and will probably regain color

Oh an what morphs did you get?!?!

Your words are useless without pics!!! :D
The pink ones may be a bit bleached and will probably regain color

Oh an what morphs did you get?!?!

I will get pics soon. Only one is completely open and they are on the sand bed where there is a bit of algae blocking the view.

And I have no clue what morphs I got. The lady isn't texting back. She told me that 2 of the frags were worth $80+. And she pretty much only gave me single polyp frags so I should have some good ones.

I will update in a few mins with pics.

Here's some pics. The one that's open i think is a blonde blue eyed zoa. Nothing else is open enough for me to even attempt to ID. Picture quality is terrible like usual.

The first one looks a lot like my fruit loops and the second maybe sunny D's?

The first one looks a lot like my fruit loops and the second maybe sunny D's?

The one completely open is blue center, orange ring, and red fringe. And how big are your sunny D's? That zoa is quite large compared to all of my other ones.

Here's my fruit loops to compare.
b2iyPdX.jpg

And my Sunny D's are quite a bit bigger

Just s few of my zoas

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1409463995514.jpg
    1409463995514.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 1409464013761.jpg
    1409464013761.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 1409464054723.jpg
    1409464054723.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 1409464081956.jpg
    1409464081956.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 77
I was trying to get my spidermans off of the frag disk and it didn't go very well. I killed 1 of my 4 polyps for sure and I'm not sure about the other 3 right now.

Nice zoas Daryl! I like that huge colony!

And that sucks sillyfishies...hate when that happens. I've done that before

Anybody know what these are? They're quite large. Red fringe with orange mouth. How it's sitting it sort of shades the inside.

Or this one peach ring and maroon fringe

I guess its time to share my zoas! Not sure of the names of most of them. Here they are.
8cDj0rn.jpg

nMtyY6j.jpg

pSj8DUF.jpg

UuoizM5.jpg

hzey9hn.jpg

Bl7N2TT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom