Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have never had issues with Zoas / Palys. Some of mine have not had a lot of growth, but some have. I've never tried acans, but I thought I heard somewhere that they tend to not do well in the same tank. There are some insanely cool ones out there though.

I agree with trying ones like Whammin watermelons, dragon eyes, eagle eyes. They seem pretty hardy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have never had issues with Zoas / Palys. Some of mine have not had a lot of growth, but some have. I've never tried acans, but I thought I heard somewhere that they tend to not do well in the same tank. There are some insanely cool ones out there though.

I agree with trying ones like Whammin watermelons, dragon eyes, eagle eyes. They seem pretty hardy.

I have acans and zoas doing great in the same tank as do many people. That's a weird rumor and really has no base lol.

Or Fire & Ice and Greenbay packers maybe. My greenbay packers are taking over my fire and ice, and im not sure I like that.

I know there not fire and ice I'm thinking more towards the goblins they got a green centre and red skirt

My newly acquired zoas/palys.

Lunar Eclipse Palys/Unkown Zoas
FmTPA4n.jpg

Blow Pop Zoas
YirFwG8.jpg

Unkown Pink Palys
7Ey60wi.jpg

New Hookup! (bad pic, but there are some goodies in there)
yVnBDWy.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415927882.498963.jpg
I just bought these cute "mindblower" palys a few days ago. The pic I have is before I glued them.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thanks man! They're super nice. Two big ones but already four more babies popped out. Wicked fun!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I should have 6+ designer zoas here tomorrow morning. Ultra rastas, butt munchers, utter chaos, pinstripes, and more.

Can't wait to see them! The utter chaos are very cool as are the rastas of course. Don't think I've seen the butt munchers...lol

Ok I've officially got a problem, can't stop ordering z's :p. Have some utter chaos and fruit loops coming Wednesday

Ok I've officially got a problem, can't stop ordering z's :p. Have some utter chaos and fruit loops coming Wednesday

Lol nice! I'm having that problem with acropora! I still love zoas but nowhere near designer acros!

Ya my lfs just got about 10 new acro colonies in his grow out tank, there are some beauties, luckily in 6 months when he's fragging I'll be out of room :p

Back
Top Bottom