Zoa Addicts Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They actually are not dragon eyes. I will try to get a better pic later:) they have the same pattern as vamp killers do in the middle except it's a golden brown color

90 gal reef

And the best part is I got it for $45!

90 gal reef

Steal!! Very nice :)

Had a few zoa frags purchased from an ebay seller and I ended up having to go away for the weekend unexpectedly so I asked if he would ship the following week... Says sure no problem. Ships the corals the next day. :l sat three days at the post office and one zoa was salvageable but now it's covered in a white fungus I think..

Picked up a red hornet yesterday from Petland. The owner has a personal collection of corals that he sells separately from his business. He is a collector of zoas and he has an amazing collection. He is a really nice guy. He is starting up a website for his personal collection and as soon as I get the info I will share it with you all. He gave me two extra polyps on the red hornet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1424349271317.jpg
    1424349271317.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 84
Wow, I'm sorry about that:/ I hope they recover:) if it's a fungus try fresh water dipping them. You should report it to the eBay buyer money back thing and/or complain and get credit with the seller! (It always seems to help when you mention the negative feed back you will give them on eBay if they don't)

90 gal reef

Picked up a red hornet yesterday from Petland. The owner has a personal collection of corals that he sells separately from his business. He is a collector of zoas and he has an amazing collection. He is a really nice guy. He is starting up a website for his personal collection and as soon as I get the info I will share it with you all. He gave me two extra polyps on the red hornet.

Very nice! I know you wanted them for a while now. :) My red hornets are one of my favorites in my tank. I hope they do well for you.

Hey bdonaldson what petland did you go to? The one kinda near me has an owner that is a zoa collector as well

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I want fire and ice zoas so bad. But for some reason they have not been around here at all /:

Hey bdonaldson what petland did you go to? The one kinda near me has an owner that is a zoa collector as well

Petland Fairfax. VA. I work in Alexandria, VA so I usually go on my lunch break.

Petland Fairfax. VA. I work in Alexandria, VA so I usually go on my lunch break.

Lol that's the one I go to! I'm about an hour away but yeah they have great zoas

Lol that's the one I go to! I'm about an hour away but yeah they have great zoas

That's so funny bribo. Its a small world. Yes they have a great selection of ZOA's. I really like them a lot. They are definitely my new favorite ZOA resource.

Letting them spread!

EOGXyIk.jpg

lGmk5tO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom