Zoa question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me 2.... Why coral food is made of zoo/phyto plankton, of worms, shrimps, fishs, etc...

DRIED FISH POOP CORAL FOOD !
100% PURE AND ORGANIC

Better eat cow poop then lol !

Guess what fish food is made of? If you think animal waste is void of nutrients, you are mistaken. Next time you see a pile of poop examine the flies eating it.

Corals such as zoas need good water parameter to thrive. Calcium, alk, temp, light, some nitrate as well as phosphate. Right amount of Flow is essential, not necessarily for food but to absorb what's in the water such as trace elements. Without fish or feeding you will not get the phosphate and nitrate they need.
Edit: Any idea why you need the right amount of light? It is to process the food via photosynthesis. Just like nem, algae grows inside them. That's why you need those phosphate (less than .05 ppm) for the algae.

Leftover food, algae, algae and algae, dead things like dead corals parts, dead amphipods and snails.

I don't have leftover food or dead corals so wouldn't know about that.

So when a nice ripe fish turd falls to the ground it's avoided at all costs. :facepalm:

Really what color are the fast growers

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Those kind of browny red ones are my fastests ones.
978428534251IMG2707.jpg

Do you live in quebec ? I sell it to you for cheap.

I fragged the ones like you, there was three heads on the frag, in 6-8 months they now have 10 heads.

No I live in use but thanks il try to find some of those

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom