Zoas shriveling, worm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gazwaz

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have five corals in my healthy 40g tank. My new zoas are less than a week old. They were open and alright at the LFS. But when i got back they all closed up except for maybe 3 and started shriveling and falling apart as a colony!

I notices a black and white worm moving around in there. It not a bristle, doesnt have those fiberglass hairs on the sides. Its very small! Please help me bring this Zoa up to par!

Kindly revert

image-3177435389.jpg

Please describe a "healthy" tank. When I ask this question, I come across a plethora of answers which half the time end up being wrong.

Everything is at 0 and my phosphates are good, being sucked up by my two macro algae in the refugium. I see a black worm inside my Zoa colony, tried to get it out an poke at it woth tweeZers but it just hid inside!

I read that the Zoas will go into their pods if theres a flat worm or that pest worm. How can i get that worm out

I have Green star polyp and yellow polyp doing well, how do i get rid of the worm?

I dont want to keep asking the same question, my parameters are all fine, tested for everything. Its all balanced

Gazwaz said:
I have Green star polyp and yellow polyp doing well, how do i get rid of the worm?

I dont want to keep asking the same question, my parameters are all fine, tested for everything. Its all balanced

Coral rx dip. Follow directions.

Back
Top Bottom