Any Extra Equipment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicracing

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hello, new to the forum group does anyone have extra equipment they want to get rid of. i have about 75 baby black moolie fry i am going to be getting rid of soon. any idea who might want them?
rob

(Split this into its own thread)

Sorry, extra equipment to me is like "extra money" there's just no such thing! :wink:

i just got a great deal i think at a garage sale. a 75 gallon tank and light for $40.00. does this sound ok?

yea doesn't sound bad at all as long as the tank is in good condition. What kind of lights? NO flourecent?

mollies

hi for those interested in my mollies my phone number is [removed by by member request - PM member for phone number if interested] and my name is rob

Just as a STRONG caution! You have to be regestered to post in the regional forums, but you do NOT have to be registered to read them. Posting your home phone number in the boards... could lead to some very annoying prank calls. I would recomend removing your phone number and if there are any that wish to call you to PM or Email you first.

Just a friendly caution. :D

Back
Top Bottom