Any good fish shops in ny?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ralphie126

Aquarium Advice Freak
where are any good fish shops in westchester ny or somewhere close that will take in baby fish for store credit?

Ralphie126 said:
where are any good fish shops in westchester ny or somewhere close that will take in baby fish for store credit?

VillagePets in Mamaroneck NY(ask for John) Another good one is House of Fins in Greenwhich CT it's about 15 minutes from Port Chester NY right off I-95.

Thanks guys because I have tons of baby convicts about 2 inches and 3 inches and dont have enough space anymore. House of fins wont take them. By the way, Exotic Pet Warehouse in Yonkers NY. DO NOT USE THEM. bad shop all around

I've heard of maximum reef aquatics but they are only saltwater i think. I am going to try village pets, very close to me

Since you guys seem to be fairly close, do you want any baby convicts?

village pets wont take convicts because they are not popular any more. At least they were nice!

Ralphie126 said:
Thanks guys because I have tons of baby convicts about 2 inches and 3 inches and dont have enough space anymore. House of fins wont take them. By the way, Exotic Pet Warehouse in Yonkers NY. DO NOT USE THEM. bad shop all around

I will NEVER go back to that loud mouth ever again. He told me green spotted puffers would work in my tank(mixed African Cichlid tank) he said the puffers may nip at my Africans and too keep an eye out but they should be fine. I stupidly bought the 2 he had and yea.... They lasted I think 10-20 minutes. My Africans beat one up bad stress it to death and the other they tormented and I tried to net it but it went into hiding and died. Worked out well!

yep i hate them, i bought some fish there, a dwarf parrot fish................... every month it gets this terrible black mold/ mildew on it and have to isolate if for a week. then it gets better but i bought 2 gouramis who both died of fin rot to the point they were bleeding. My barbs are healthy thought. I WONT GO BACK

Plus they dont give receipts so you cant return. Would you guys like some convicts?

Back
Top Bottom