Anyone from Philly or Penn State area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I live outside of West Chester borough. I sometimes go to Delaware to look for my fish. There are two stores..one in Price's Corner and the other in Newark. Oh and there is a nice store in Kennett Square called Paws and Claws.

Where do you usually shop?

Try the hidden reef it's an hr out of west Chester (nice drive tho) and 25 out of Philly. Best place I've been soooo many tanks

I'm going there either today or tomorrow if you want me to check if they have anything

Thanks so much but I am kind of stuck right now. I have a 35 with two rather large yellow labs that the store in Prices Corner will take when the owner returns from vacation. Eventually, I will restock that tank. Just have to get these two beasts a new home. I am going to check them out on line though..That's something to look forward to..a new fish store :)

So did you go to the Hidden Reef this weekend? My husband offered to go up there Saturday but since I knew we couldn't bring anything home, I declined. Can't wait to get my yellows a new home!!

Back
Top Bottom