Anyone from upstate NY?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They usually have a nice selection of African Cichlids at the fish place, I don't remember if they had peacocks when I was there yesterday. Also 42 Aquatics has a brackish/cichlid section but I didn't look today, the owner is usually pretty good at getting things you ask for quickly. A few days ago I asked about a fish I'm interested in and he had them in the store today. The number for 42 Aquatics is 716-655-4242 make sure you ask for Jessie. You can call before you go if it's a far drive for you. Hope I helped :)

Just wanted to say thanks Sandie for the recommendation I went to 42 Aquatics today and was pretty impressed. For the most part they are fairly priced and have a pretty good selection. I picked up 3 new fish btw and I'm sure I will make the trip there again sometime soon.

Your very welcome! Glad you liked it :).
What fish did you get?

Also, I've been wanting to find someone local that may want connect to share shipping costs from online dealers... So if you order online let me know and maybe we can save each other some cash... Lol. I'm thinking to order some hard to find items but the shipping is soo high for a $40-$50 order. So, if anyone local orders online anywhere please message me if interested in splitting the shipping costs to order together.

Hey PeacockKeeper, how are your new fish doing?? Hope they have settled in well :)

Back
Top Bottom