Anyone in Massachusettes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im in Granby CT on the border of MA. I just found a new lfs today called aqua dreams in Feeding Hills MA they had a ton of different stuff.

i used to work at a store in western mass, "Exotic Fish and Pet" one of the best stores in mass, very very knowledgeable people, dont carry very many corals, at least not the last time i was there, ive been in Ga for 3 months now, but they will order you anything they can, so if you know what you want, you can call and order it most likely, try to talk to Russ, hes the owner, brilliant man, and their prices are excellent, though i can tell you every coral is either 25 dollars or 50 depending on size, but id suggest a trip there, worth it good luck with your hunt

I second aqua dreams out west, but it's a long way from boston. There's Tropic Isle in framingham, but they're expensive for everything. Salem has aqua addicts, which is strictly SW and cheap! downtown boston has skipton's, which is decent. Also there's Nature's something right near the auburn mall, which has a small SW selection.

Also, while I haven't joined yet, Boston Reefers (bostonreefers.org) has a web forum, and regular frag swaps.

Back
Top Bottom