Anyone in Springfield ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya no kidding! Probably because our lfs aren't too good. What do you have for tanks?

I have a ten gallon freshwater that i set up for my son. It has five mollies four black phantom tetras and a red tailed shark.

I also have a 14 gallon biocube with live rock and live sand as well as two clownfish a six lined wrasse and many snails and hermit crabs.

The freshwater is only two months old while my saltwater is just about a month old.

What are you working with?

Oh and what lfs do you frequent? :fish2:

I have a 20 gallon reef tank with a pair of clowns and a whole bunch of inverts. I also have numerous freshwater tanks including a 90 gallon tank for my Oscar and Cuban cichlid, a ten gallon tank for my guppies, a 20 gallon guppy cull tank and a 10 gallon tank with a marbled crayfish that just had babies.

I visit school of fish regularly and eevery once in awhile ill go to fish frenzy in ludlow and scales and tails in wilbraham

I have a 20 gallon reef tank with a pair of clowns and a whole bunch of inverts. I also have numerous freshwater tanks including a 90 gallon tank for my Oscar and Cuban cichlid, a ten gallon tank for my guppies, a 20 gallon guppy cull tank and a 10 gallon tank with a marbled crayfish that just had babies.

I visit school of fish regularly and eevery once in awhile ill go to fish frenzy in ludlow and scales and tails in wilbraham

Holy Cow you have a ton of fish to look after! I wish I had the room for that many tanks.

I too visit school of fish mostly on Fridays or Saturdays. I went to Fish frenzy once but he said something about moving to chicopee...? I have never been to Scales and tails...where in wilbraham is it?

I haven't been in fish frenzy in awhile but scales n tails is on boston rd in the Eastwood plaza near home depot and interskate91

I haven't been in fish frenzy in awhile but scales n tails is on boston rd in the Eastwood plaza near home depot and interskate91

Is that the plaza with that restaurant Michaels pasta in the pan? Its directly across from Dunkin Donuts right? I am up in that area all the time and i have never seen it!

Hey are you going to the frag swap this weekend?

Yeah I believe it is directly across from the dunkin. And im not sure about the swap yet. I would like to but it depends on how much school work I have to take care of this weekend

I don't particularly like School of Fish but I do go there. The best is Southampton and Northampton -
I go to CT. Manchester and Vernon

I agree with you. I don't like SOF either but my favorite is tropical isle in framingham. Luckily my girlfriend lives in framingham and I get to go there everytime I visit her. I have never been to any of those other store but I have heard about the one in Manchester CT

Its amazing! It's so amazing. I plan on getting a seahorse tank together sometime in the near future and if I don't choose to have dwarfs ill buy mine from them there. I just bought my coral banded from there last week.

I don't particularly like School of Fish but I do go there. The best is Southampton and Northampton -
I go to CT. Manchester and Vernon

What stores are in Southampton and Northampton?

I didnt know there were lfs that close!

Exotic - in Southampton Rt 10, "Aqua" something? In Northampton. Go down the hill by photo place on corner by hibachi restaurant

Did anyone end up going to the frag swap? I went a bought an awesome clam! I was incredibly iimpressed with the entire show. I hope every was able to go!

Did anyone end up going to the frag swap? I went a bought an awesome clam! I was incredibly iimpressed with the entire show. I hope every was able to go!

Nope..I wasnt able to make it in time. I did stop by school of fish though and bought a few nice frags from them. I got some zoas and a hammer coral. Both are doing well :cool:

Nice! I bought a clam and a gorgonian at the frag swap. I wish you coulda gone!

Back
Top Bottom