anyone live in Flushing, NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alright, i found northern aquariums and a fish store right next to the Q17, but i am looking for more!!! just to compare the prices and find driftwood

Here's a couple from another site.

Pet Palace
61-19 Fresh Pond Rd
Middle Village NY 11379
718-497-PETS

kissena aquarium on 46-30 kissena blvd flushing

Not my quote ...
"I've been to Pet Palace and Kissena Aquarium, The prices at Pet palace are great but the selection is really really low. Kissena Aquarium has a decent selection, especially since they cleaned it up (Used to see dead and dying fish and coral in there all the time), And they will bargain with you on prices."

she was working in a bridal shop in flushing, queens till her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes. what was she to do? where was she to go? she was out on her fannyyyyyy. so over the bridge from flushing to the sheffield's door she was there to sell make-up but the father saw more. she had style she had flare she was there that's why she became the nannyyyyyyy!!

LOL!! so sorry, I had to. like my fav show!

im in Flushing, right near the Broadway train station....
IMO:

(have been over priced in the past and i boycotted them about 10 yrs ago, they have been better since the new management but i still (habit) dont shop there...

Fish Town
196-33 Northern Boulevard
FLUSHING, NY 11358

Norther Aquarium (ive always found them to have a very small selection)
13502 Northern Boulevard
Flushing, NY 11354

there is always the new petco that opened up in college point near BJs...

but if your like me and you love quality and selection with great staff!!

i HIGHLY recommend Aquarium Adventure in Carle Place... its a bit of a ride but you wont (at least i haven't) found a better "LFS" around! im there at least 2-3 times a month! my entire setup is from there

i have been to Fish Town and Northern Aquarium ( 5mins walk from my job ), Fish Town i really like, but the selection there is pretty small as well, as for Northern Aquarium, one of the only stores where i see different color arowanas =P and they have driftwood!!!!! i am looking for a store that has tons of selections, i would go all over manhattan, dont want to go around brooklyn or the bronx though, too far

I go to Aquarium Adventure a couple times a month also. If you can get there you won't regret the trip.

Back
Top Bottom