aquarium adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I could enjoy Aquarium Adventure...to me they overprice their fish. My friend was just there and they wanted $50 for an Apisto. That's not a pair. $50 for a singular Apisto...

Predfan27 said:
I wish I could enjoy Aquarium Adventure...to me they overprice their fish. My friend was just there and they wanted $50 for an Apisto. That's not a pair. $50 for a singular Apisto...

I wouldn't know I won't buy fish from them but someone might. It's the other stuff I like. I bought my 180 gallon from them

Just seen aquarium adventure Columbus Ohio is having a sale for their 15th anniversary. 40% off fish and plants tanks and other stuff on sale aswell. They said go here for the ad and coupons August Anniversary Sale

We have a Aquarium Adventure here in Hoffman Estates, it's one of the better LFS here locally. Good seelction of fish and a huge selection of foods and equipment with good prices too.

HUKIT said:
We have a Aquarium Adventure here in Hoffman Estates, it's one of the better LFS here locally. Good seelction of fish and a huge selection of foods and equipment with good prices too.

especially when they run their sales. Back when I had salt water I couldn't keep their fish alive but I could from jacks aquarium. So that's when I stoped buying fish from them I have that other people tell me the same thing. They don't have a very big selection on african cichlids. which is the downfall for me

especially when they run their sales. Back when I had salt water I couldn't keep their fish alive but I could from jacks aquarium. So that's when I stoped buying fish from them I have that other people tell me the same thing. They don't have a very big selection on african cichlids. which is the downfall for me

Wow by us they have a huge selection of rift lake fish from mbuna to frontosa with everything inbetween, their new worlds are a little light sometimes which is the downfall for me.

Back
Top Bottom