Boston LFSs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gabysapha

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'll be visiting Boston for a few days in a couple of weeks. Are there any LFS that you recommend? Last time I was there I found an LFS in Chinatown that specialized in koi. It was rundown but they had a large selection of goldies.
And a Petco in Cambridge ;)
Well that Petco was actually interesting. I think I saw 6 different types of danios, either color morphs of the zebra danio or similar species. And 3-line cories!

i highly recommend Tropical Fish Isle-imo an AMAZING lfs also Aquatic Treasures is a great lfs but much smaller than Tropical Fish Isle...

animalzrok2 said:
i highly recommend Tropical Fish Isle-imo an AMAZING lfs also Aquatic Treasures is a great lfs but much smaller than Tropical Fish Isle...

Hi! Thanks so much for replying! Tropical Fish Isle is unfortunately too far for me, as I will be in the inner city and it is located in Framingham. However Aquatic Treasures is in Newton and may be reachable by trolley. Do you happen to know if it's near a certain trolley line? Is it worth visiting for freshwater and aquatic plants??
Thanks a lot!

for plants... i dont know if its worth it. they have some but not a ton....

animalzrok2 said:
for plants... i dont know if its worth it. they have some but not a ton....
Ok good to know thank you. Ive also heard of skiptons which in more in the city, but in a neighborhood i try to avoid >_<
I should suck it up and check it out anyway

Back
Top Bottom