Boston? You out there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just checking in on Boston, where you guys get your fish/plants? Just heard about lovely pets? Good place? I go to uncle Ned's.

Ya we got 10ish, not bad, no power outs yet, hope this weekend isn't as bad as they're saying..

I live in New Bedford and my in-laws live outside of Worcester. I usually plan my trips to Uncle Neds to get fish around visiting them.

If I want to look at equipment I hit up Tropic Isle in Framingham. Their inventory is top notch in my opinion.

I live in New Bedford and my in-laws live outside of Worcester. I usually plan my trips to Uncle Neds to get fish around visiting them. If I want to look at equipment I hit up Tropic Isle in Framingham. Their inventory is top notch in my opinion.
I've heard of that place, heard the staff is kind of rude.. Good prices in gear though??

I wouldn't say rude but more grumpy. Ive worked for a boss with a similar disposition for 20 years so I dont let it bother me.

Their prices are high but it does feel good to see certain items in person and maybe worth an extra few dollars.

The guys at uncle neds seem a little strange to me but they do have a great selection of fish and decent conversation.

I wouldn't say rude but more grumpy. Ive worked for a boss with a similar disposition for 20 years so I dont let it bother me. Their prices are high but it does feel good to see certain items in person and maybe worth an extra few dollars. The guys at uncle neds seem a little strange to me but they do have a great selection of fish and decent conversation.
I hear yah. My boss is the worst haha. I will have to check them out anyways.. Have you been to lovely pets??

Hey there! Salem MA here.. still trying to find my way in this hobby for the most part. Off to a good start but I would love to find a reputable shop to buy from instead of chain stores.

Back
Top Bottom