Can any1 tell me which way is the QBG?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Consider that the map you posted is accurate (east, west, north and south), you will go east on Main St. to Dahlia St. It's about 5-6 blocks from the above intersection. The drawing is not really accurate. The Library is two blocks east of the Mall and the Mall is actually on the North side of the street. Better still, check this:

Queen Botanical Gardens

It's the "A"

Thanks!!!

LOl... I just briefly sketch it, can't really remember the streets. Haven't been there for years.
I did a search on Yahoo Maps b4. I think I got it.

How much was it for the admission?

Admission is free. Membership is $25.00, which allows to you participate in the bowl shows, recieve the clubs magazine and a host of other goodies. Participation in the Auction is also free. Refreshments are served, which are also free.

I'm looking forward to the April 5 meeting - the annual silent auction!!!!!!

Anyone can bid on items - you don't have to be a member. Admission and parking are free. IMO, the monthly club magazine is worth the membership.

When you get off the 7 at Roosevelt and Main, go SOUTH on Main. The Q44 bus stops right in front of the gardens.

Tell you what, JC...I'll pick up some anacharis and BN plecs for you! :p

I'm hoping to get some plants. I could use some anubias, and I'm thinking of trying crypts again.

Hehe... time is approaching. I wanna go n look for plants too =)

Wonder if there's any asian there...

Back
Top Bottom