Central Maine Aquarium Society

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sinibotia

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, as far as I can tell there isn't an aquarium society anywhere near here- Portland is the closest. Are there any other central Maine fishkeepers out there? I'm in the greater Bangor area. I'd like to get an aquarium society going, maybe at the University, if there's any interest at all.

Oh and if something like this already exists please please please point me to it!!!!

Last edited:
I live near Ellsworth and would be interested in swapping stories and info.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Hi! Im sini's wife! He doesn't have Internet right at the moment but im sure he'll get back to you tomorrow :) he'll be very excited to talk to you!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I'm resurrecting this thread for the purpose of continuing to try to start this society! Popparyno and bettazoid I'm lookin' at you guys for help!

Bump.

Anyone still interested? I live in the Augusta area and would love to hook up with other folks who are in this hobby!

:)

Bump.

GreenThumb: I'm getting back into the hobby after too many years out and live just outside of Augusta. Any luck finding folks?

Bump.

Anyone still interested? I live in the Augusta area and would love to hook up with other folks who are in this hobby!

:)

Back
Top Bottom