Favorite LFS in Lowell/Chelmsford/Salem/Nashua/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sammybelle

Aquarium Advice Regular
Looking for folks' favorite LFS in the above mentioned towns and surrounding area. I know of Fins 'N Feathers and another store on Drum Hill in Chelmsford, Northeast Pet in Pelham, Jay's Aquatics in Salem, some other store in Salem on Rt. 38 (Lowell Rd). On Rt 28 near the Salem/Methuen line is PetLife, which seems to be a much smaller scale Petco-type but bigger than a mom-n-pop fish store. Anybody had good experience with any of these or know of any others?

There is also Zoo Creatures in Plastow NH. Its about 45 min from Chelmsford I think it's on rt.125 close to the Haverhill border, I know they have fish but I think they specialize in more exotic creatures too (reptiles and birds) Either way its a cool place to go and the staff there know what they are talking about for the most part. I have never been to any of the other places though.

Textile aquarium lowell. Fish are healthy. The owner is well versed in all the swear words.

I was wondering if Textile Aquarium is still around! Every time I go by, it looks like it closed up shop a long time ago!

Back
Top Bottom