Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > North East & New England

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-27-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Free base rock saltwater taking down tank nyc

I have free base rock that has been in cycling in my tank without fish for over a year. So it would have to be reseeded or used as base rock. We do not have time to take care of the tank anymore. There are some pretty big pieces, the tank is 100 gallons and holds a lot of rock. I am giving the rock away for free to someone who is just starting up their tank, since the rock must be cycled. I live by laquardia airport in queens ny, if anyone is interested please let me know. Turning my tank into a terranium.
Poochy is offline   Reply With Quote

base, base rock, rock, salt, saltwater, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off