Free small tank equiptment, Marion, NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dskidmore

Aquarium Advice Addict
We've lived in the new house for a year and I've still not found a suitable place to set up my aquariums. Things are getting crazy busy managing a job and a farm, new boss won't let me set up my work tank, time to give up.

I think I have 2 10 gallon tanks, a 2.5 gallon tank, an Aquaclear filter, and a 10 gallon stand.

Possibly junk: small heater, light hood, definitely test before using. Light hood was disassembled and put loosely back together to fix electrics, might be fine again with some glue? Heater I'm not sure if it's the one with a broken thermostat, I was using a Neptune controller with it so it didn't matter. (Controller not included.)

Possibly junk: box of assorted aquarium chemicals, medications, air line bits, cheap hydrometer, suction cups, etc...

Unknown possibilities:
Two vessels of living plants. Possibly all moss by now. Used to sustain red cherry shrimp, but I've not seen any survivors in awhile. Small snails were seen more recently.

Everything needs cleaning and sorting, although I did throw out a few things already... Take it all and sort it yourself.

I can transport to Perinton on work days, or Gates, or Clyde on my schedule.

Back
Top Bottom