Goldfish re-homing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corinne118s

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys I am desperate to find my goldfish a better home. They are currently in a 10g tank (one fantail one common with red and white patterning). They are truly beautiful fish. I was unaware of their requirements when I bought the "goldfish starter." -_-

If someone can find a better home for these guys I'll throw in 2 free stock filters, live plants, and the decor! thanks!

I'm interested if you are willing to ship. I am starting my goldfish aquarium and been up and running without fish for a month now. Its a 55 gallon.

I would love to take the fantail but the comet will out grow my tank quickly and I do not know anyone who has a pond.

I believe your in the Philly area, correct? You can try Limekiln Ponds & Gardens (glenside, mont co). They can rehome the common goldie in one of their ponds. Number: 215-884-5928/ pondsandgardens@aol.com
Theres another place in the city with an indoor goldfish pond that takes goldies as well but I will have to find their name. You can keep the fantail with lots of water changes until you can upgrade his tank if you commit yourself to his upkeep. Craigslist Philadelphia has lots of good deals on tank upgrades! Good luck!!

Thanks for the help sorry for the late reply. Limekiln is actually closed I believe. I found a place called hidden reef it's great only 25min out of Drexel. They adopted my fish :) replaced 10g tank with a firebelly newt set up :) they fit much better lol. Thanks again! And good luck on your new pond setup!

Back
Top Bottom