Good fish shops?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I was down in Gibsonia and I had to stop in my old LFS, Seahorse. They had ghost shrimp, some other 1"+ shrimp that looked similar to ghosts but had a black line down its back. I am going back today with my friend to pick her up some absolutely beautiful panda cories for her 20g. I must say, since they have added more help, it is probably the most well kept fish shop I've visited. No floaters, no algae anywhere. Their live plants (had 3 or 4 probably 75g long tanks with all plants for sale) looked gorgeous also.

For you salties, their SW tanks are amazing. The one big one in the back of the store must be at least 300g with all types of fish. I saw a sign saying that they are carrying SPS corals soon, dunno what they are but... :) They had a bigger selection of FW fish than what I remember when I stopped there a year ago.

Now, if you guys want to find my thread in the fw breeding section and talk about the pregnant shrimp I got, feel free to stop in.

Oh wow...I can just imagine how great the planted tanks look!

The Cranberry Walmart fish department actually isn't too bad. When they remodeled the whole store and added the grocery store, they redid the fish department too. I got my two bettas there and they have lived longer and have been healthier than any betta I ever got elsewhere.

Have any of you bought from or heard of TwoFishGuyz.com ? They are also on AquaBid with the user TwoFishGuyz. They are in York, PA it says. I'm pretty sure thats 1-2 hrs away from Pittsburgh.

I was looking at his German Blue Rams, they look gorgeous! They say if you call them or shoot them an e-mail they will send you a m/f pair. I have been thinking about getting a pair for my 30long.

Any thoughts? His AquaBid feedback looked pretty good.

I really enjoy a place called "The Pet Shop" in Boston. They're always friendly and throw in free goodies for repeat customers. :D

Back
Top Bottom