Good saltwater fish stores near South jersey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

classklown90

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Im looking for another fish store that carries corals and saltwater fish/inverts in or around Camden, NJ (South Jersey) I currently use Aquarium Center in Blackwood NJ for all my fish needs and they are fabulous, would just like another store though for more variety. Thanks!

come right up 130 and over the burlington bristol bridge. the hidden reef is an excellent store, and some folks (not me) like the fish factory as well. there is also pets plus langhorne. all of those 3 stores are in a couple mile radius.

I've been to the Hidden Reef before and it's a great shop. There's a Pet's Plus in Delran that's supposed to be pretty good (no so much the Lawrrenville store).

hidden reef is a nice store but seems to be a bit pricey. atleast for equipment. haven't looked at there fish

the OP was asking about corals and fish. they are comparable to any other store. besides, i can't find cheaper salt anywhere.
what did you find pricey?

as i said, never looked at there fish, corals, etc. have priced there tanks and filters. priced same tank and filter and other equipment against othere LFS in south jersey. always a little higher. for example 120gal tank with same stand,light etc they were always the highest price. could get for $100 less at aquarium center in blackwood.

Back
Top Bottom