Hello to all the greater Philly area people.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jasno999

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Name is Jason and I live in Kign of Prussia (right by the mall). So I am abotu 20mins outside of the city.

Right now I am looking forward to talkign to the other local people and gettign to know you guys and girls. Also looking forward to get and share information.

At this time I am lookign for frags that people might be willing to give or sell to me. If you have anyhting let me know.

As for stores here are my favs:
1) That pet place in lancaster
2) The Fraizer Zoo in Fraizer PA

I still want to check otu the place up north neat the poconos that people talk about. I forget the name but it is supposedly run by 2 guys and is only open on the weekends.

Other places I want to see are two places in NJ that I have heard about or seen billboards about. The names are escaping me but I will post them when I remember what they are.

Hi Jason!! Welcome!

My favorite store is The Fish Factory in Bristol http://www.phillyfishfactory.com/

Hopefully this summer I an get to that pet place in lancaster - have wanted to go for quite some time now.

I have just ordered my first sw tank - a 110 gallon, so no frags or anything from me...right now 2 fw and 1 bw tanks.

Welcome to the forum good to see another pennsyltucky resident here. Just a freshy here not able to afford the realm of SW yet but mabye someday.

Yes I am only runnign a 10 gallon SW tank right now and I have a 29gallon FW with some chlicids a rosey barb, eel, pleco, and algae eater. Interesting tank and all are doign well in it.

In the SW 10gallon I have a damsel, brittle star, bubble coral, mushroom rock and multicolored sand polyp.

When I eventually buy and move into a house (I love in an apartment now) I would liek to upgrade my SW tank. IT sucks casuse it is so expensive but I think I will ent up trying to do a 70 or 90 gallon SW setup. I would have to get somethign that was sump ready and then have a custom type sump refriguim built. There is a guy online that makes them out of acrlyic.

That is the master plan. But right now I am lookign for one, maybe two more pieces of coral to add to my 10 gallon. Looking for somethng with some color to it. Yellow/Blue/Green are my top choices. The bubble coral I have is pinkish, the mushrooms are red-brown (if I turn the lights off for 2 days they turn back to a green color) and the polyps are red and green.

Back
Top Bottom