Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > North East & New England
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-02-2006, 09:56 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to jasno999 Send a message via MSN to jasno999
Hello to all the greater Philly area people.

Name is Jason and I live in Kign of Prussia (right by the mall). So I am abotu 20mins outside of the city.

Right now I am looking forward to talkign to the other local people and gettign to know you guys and girls. Also looking forward to get and share information.

At this time I am lookign for frags that people might be willing to give or sell to me. If you have anyhting let me know.

As for stores here are my favs:
1) That pet place in lancaster
2) The Fraizer Zoo in Fraizer PA

I still want to check otu the place up north neat the poconos that people talk about. I forget the name but it is supposedly run by 2 guys and is only open on the weekends.

Other places I want to see are two places in NJ that I have heard about or seen billboards about. The names are escaping me but I will post them when I remember what they are.

Old 03-02-2006, 10:07 AM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
Hi Jason!! Welcome!

My favorite store is The Fish Factory in Bristol http://www.phillyfishfactory.com/

Hopefully this summer I an get to that pet place in lancaster - have wanted to go for quite some time now.

I have just ordered my first sw tank - a 110 gallon, so no frags or anything from me...right now 2 fw and 1 bw tanks.

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
lmw80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:25 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Welcome to the forum good to see another pennsyltucky resident here. Just a freshy here not able to afford the realm of SW yet but mabye someday.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:23 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to jasno999 Send a message via MSN to jasno999
Yes I am only runnign a 10 gallon SW tank right now and I have a 29gallon FW with some chlicids a rosey barb, eel, pleco, and algae eater. Interesting tank and all are doign well in it.

In the SW 10gallon I have a damsel, brittle star, bubble coral, mushroom rock and multicolored sand polyp.

When I eventually buy and move into a house (I love in an apartment now) I would liek to upgrade my SW tank. IT sucks casuse it is so expensive but I think I will ent up trying to do a 70 or 90 gallon SW setup. I would have to get somethign that was sump ready and then have a custom type sump refriguim built. There is a guy online that makes them out of acrlyic.

That is the master plan. But right now I am lookign for one, maybe two more pieces of coral to add to my 10 gallon. Looking for somethng with some color to it. Yellow/Blue/Green are my top choices. The bubble coral I have is pinkish, the mushrooms are red-brown (if I turn the lights off for 2 days they turn back to a green color) and the polyps are red and green.

Tags
eat, eater

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com