Huge fish store in pa??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One cool thing about that Fish Place are their "second chance" bargains which i do not beleive they put ont he website. Some of this is discontinued product or scratch and dent stuff. Last week I trekked up from Baltimore and picked up a 48" 6 bulb T5 HO fixture that they normally retail for $530 for $310 because it was missing one $20 bulb. Last night I went back up and picked up an Eshopps 200 gallon rated reef sump that had some superficial damage marked down to $81 from about $300. they also have a room towards the back for discontinued tanks and stands that are marked way down. Their prices also seem to be good for larger (55 gallon +) aquariums and they have a lot in stock which are pre-drilled as well. I'm going to go back every opportunity I get and just shop!

Wet pets, Elmer's aquarium. Two GREAT stores. Check em out, I highly recommend it. and if you live in pittsburgh I'll buy frags off ya :)

I new about Elmers. It is right by my aunt's house. Used to go there when I was a teen for my freshwater tanks. Where is wet pets?

I'd be happy to do frag swapping...if I had anything to frag! I just got my first corals. Give me time to get them to grow :)

Elmers totally sucks! Way too commercialized!

Wet Pets is good; once again, can be pricey and aimed toward inexperienced clientele.

My two favorite are Oddball Pets (they breed a lot and got hundreds of species to choose from- not a huge selection of salt water)

And Aqua World Super Pet Center (these people care more about fish than keeping the place super clean. Lol. As in they have lots of old equipment and misc stuff sitting around. But the selection is great!! Tons of frags, sw and fw species, and even odd things- 4 foot gators, turtles- 6 + species, etc)

Woot!!! You just gave me a new place to go, aqua world! And ya wet pets is aimed towards inexperienced people, but if you know what your doing you can get some pretty cool stuff. The livestock is Expensive though. Also, sniper, I'd like to trade or buy at some point but your far away, maybe we could meet somewhere in between.

There are two Saltwater stores in Bristol, PA The Fish Factory, a little mom n pop joint and down the road from them is The Hidden Reef, huge place .

I Used to live by Bristol. I LOVED The Hidden Reef, Def By FAR the Best Fish store ive been too. If you have a Chance to stop there Go!

I Used to live by Bristol. I LOVED The Hidden Reef, Def By FAR the Best Fish store ive been too. If you have a Chance to stop there Go!
I second the Hidden Reef!!! But they dont deal much with goldfish but GREAT for saltwater! Both The Hidden Reef & The Fish Factory will order anything you are looking for as well.

Pets Plus is a chain that's also near the Hidden Reef and Fish Factory, so you can hit all three. I don't pay much attention to anyone's fresh water stock however.
Of those three, the Hidden Reef is the largest and has the best prices.

Back
Top Bottom