Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > North East & New England

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-05-2006, 10:01 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Send a message via AIM to Fishy_Fishy
I felt like a nerd/weirdo...

I was looking forward to the GCAS meeting today... so I went out around 6:25 got to Flushing around 6:50... Found the QBG. I was right at the entering gate, but it was close. So I thought there might be another way... I walk AROUND the park. lol my feet almost break. Back to the gate, I saw few ppl waiting, then a person came to open the door. I was outside till around 8pm, then decided to go home.

There didnt seem to have alot of ppl, I saw no more than 10-15 ppl go in. I decided not to go in, coz everyone I saw were older than me, n mostly male lol...

Maybe next time I should ask someone to go with me. Wasted the fare

Fishy_Fishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:30 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm sorry fishy. May 3rd is the next meeting. Perhaps QTOFFER or Jchillin will arrange to meet you there. I would but I'll probably miss that next meeting too.
BrianNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com