khuli loaches in central/north jersey?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

willowthepoet

Aquarium Advice Activist
What are some good places to start looking for khuli loaches in nj? I'm outside of Trenton and go to school at Montclair, so I have most of the top half of NJ covered.

I've tried all the LFS within 10/20 minutes of me and they don't have them often... also absolutely fish in clifton, where I was sure I would find one... but nope!

I thought these were supposed to be rather common fish! :roll:

Have you asked them if they could order them for you? Pet Paradise on 33 in hightstown has had them in past when I have been there, but that sounds like a treck for you.

Where's that on 33? I take 33 to school sometimes, but the only pet shop I've noticed along there is precious pets, which I strongly dislike because I always see dead fish in there, not to mention the amazingly-too-small cages in which they keep their beautiful macaws, and how overcrowded the FISH TANKS of rodents are...
Why would you put mice and rats and hamsters in fish tanks anyway? It's absurd and cruel. They need cages to climb in and get air circulation. I've seen hamsters die because they didn't get enough air in a fish tank.

I just really hate the conditions their animals are living in... as I'm sure you can tell, and thus refuse to buy anything from them.

Back
Top Bottom