Local fish store arson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes there were conversations in a lot of forums.

You liked the store? I actually heard it was very empty shortly before the fire.

It is also fine to start threads about anything in the New England Forum, relating to aquaria and N.E. If it does not belong, I will move it.

I don't visit any fish forums besides here and then only stick to the freshwater section so I didn't "hear" any talk about this.

I definitely wasn't a big fan of the fish selection in the store. I was however very happy with my driftwood purchases and thought the owner seemed like a nice guy. That place is pretty close to where I live (I live in Somerville) so it was pretty surprising to hear about it.

Mike469 said:
I was referring to forums on AA.

Oh really? Where? I did a search for fire, and another search for arson and didn't turn up anything.

store fire

I have been so tired lately I think I mixed it up. The only fourm I go to is the forum for the Boston Reefers because I am joining.

Anyway, I just read today that they concluded that the store owner did set the fire! Did you hear this?

Shame on him for all those poor animals

Re: store fire

Mike469 said:
Anyway, I just read today that they concluded that the store owner did set the fire! Did you hear this?

Oh wow, I'm going to have to check the news again! Last I heard, they had arrested three men for the crime. What an awful thing to do!

Back
Top Bottom