MACNA Washington, DC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to know that some one from here will be there. My husband has no interest In fish or tanks so I will be going by myself. First time going for me so I am super excited.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yep I'll be there Saturday and Sunday with my gf! I'm super excited a it's our first time as well

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Its almost here Bribo. I am off tomorrow so I am going then and I am going early Saturday for a half day. What time will you be there Saturday?

All day. I'll be at the hotel Friday night. So I'll just have to walk downstairs :). I just won't be there Friday as I have to work

OK. Meet you and your girlfriend at the United Pet Group Booth across from the main entrance at 8:00 am.

Wow! This is awesome Bribo. By the way what is your first name? My name is Barbara.

I'm Brian. We are just heading down now :(. I can't freaking wait

Don't forget the pics, the rest of us have to live vicariously through yall

I was in such awe of everything I forgot to take some pictures. I will definitely be taking some tomorrow.

I did sit in on one of the lectures about reef maintenance and Learned that I definitely have a case of L.A.R.S. lately. Lol.

Barbara, I'll meet you there when we can get in at 9:30 if that's ok

Hey Brian, I didn't realize that we can't get into the exhibit hall until 9:30. I'm sitting in the waiting area next to the elevator going down to the exhibit.

Ok we are at the mcdonalds grabbing some breakfast but will be back soon

Back
Top Bottom